Stubble Brothers

What's going on in Kinver? From concerts to karaoke, if you run a pub and want to tell everyone what's happening, pop it in here.

Moderators: Chavzone, Daisy

Stubble Brothers

Postby trigger » Tue May 20, 2014 5:41 pm

Last call for anyone who wishes to see the Stubble brothers and eddie morton on sat at the Church hall- ive been told the tickets are almost gone :cool: a few i believe will be left for sale at the door but amount not known :rolleyes:
trigger

Re: Stubble Brothers

Postby Sniper » Wed May 21, 2014 6:24 am

Shame - I hadn't heard anything about it - not advertised locally as far as I know anyway.
Sniper
Super-user

Re: Stubble Brothers

Postby trigger » Wed May 21, 2014 5:44 pm

Its on the Electric Eden web page and face book- Electric Eden are trying to get good music of all varieties up and running in Kinver- they staged two cracking gigs last year the nationally acclaimed and award winning Emily Portman (folk), and the Straight Aces (rockabilly) both events were supported extremely well which has led to two or possibly three more planned for this year(the first being held this saturday) - they mainly attract audiences through face book notifications and word of mouth as well as the Kinver grass roots network- plus extensive leaflet drops and in local shops - I can tell you the next gigs are planned for October(prov) and December confirmed so keep your eyes peeled and ear to the floor :cool:
trigger

Return to Entertainment