Jackson Family History Research

I receive lots of questions about Kinver History, so I reckon it deserves it's own forum!

Jackson Family History Research

Postby Janie » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:36 am

Hi,

I’m really hoping you can help me. I’ve been trying to do some research into my Great Grandmother’s family and so far I’ve drawn a blank. I don’t have much to go on but this is what I know at the moment-

Her name is Ann Mary(Sometimes known as Annie) Jackson (Jackson is her maiden name) and she was born in Whittington, Staffordshire in approx 1879/1880/1881. Her father’s name was Charles Jackson and we have no information about him at all the only thing we do know is that he died before November 1903 when Ann got married.

I know that there is more than one Whittington and I checked with someone from the other Whittington's History Society and he drew a blank. If anyone has any information about the Jackson's that you could give me, even if it is to say they didn't live in Whittington,Kinver it would be great as we haven’t been able to find out much about her family.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post and I look forward to reading any replies there may be.
Janie

Return to Kinver History