[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4767: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4768: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4769: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
KinverOnline Forum • View topic - need help to find filming location!!

need help to find filming location!!

I receive lots of questions about Kinver History, so I reckon it deserves it's own forum!

Re: need help to find filming location!!

Postby Sniper » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:07 am

Had another look. Don't think it's the same house on reflection - sorry!
Sniper
Super-user

Postby greg preston » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:53 pm

that's ok mate,there loads of houses that look like this!!!
regards
steve
greg preston

Postby PaulL » Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:44 pm

There are indeed load of looke-like-e's, did have a suspect, but it turned out to completely different! :mad:
Though the is one on Enville hall drive that's the spit, just doesn't have a front garden.... will keep looking :)
PaulL

Postby greg preston » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:18 pm

cheers paul,have you a link to the lookalike house so I can have a look!!!

cheers
steve
greg preston

Postby PaulL » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:12 am

See now you push me and I look, the only photo I can find (it's not on streetview) doesn't look that similar at all...my excuse I was cycling past and glanced across and thought " that looks like.."
Anyway you need to use Google earth to see the photo location: "to:52.477056, -2.25901 (Enville)" for where I meant (once centred on the location, clear the search and several picture by Tim Gardner should be visible)
PaulL

Postby greg preston » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:31 pm

thanks paul!!
greg preston

Postby close to the edge » Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:27 pm

There's nothing to suggest that the two photos are the same property: could be two separate locations.
close to the edge

Postby Sniper » Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:59 pm

You may well be right CTTE but I'm 95% certain that the house is a typical late 50's - early 60's "crib" of a classic Georgian style.
Although the proportion of the Second Floor is pretty accurate just look at the horrible Metal Window Frames.
Sniper
Super-user

Postby PaulL » Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:20 am

Yeah I'm aware of this & agree it maybe the case. I have a friend whose house has been used by the BBC a couple of time, once for a upstair window scene and lately for his hallway... though apparently, it still takes all day to shoot one (10minute) scene.. 50 odd ppl to do it (support crew not actors), and had 3 or 4 pre-visits to decide if it was suitable... and they wonder where our license fee's go.
PaulL

Postby Sniper » Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:22 pm

Sniper
Super-user

PreviousNext

Return to Kinver History