[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
KinverOnline Forum • View topic - Dine @ The Vine

Dine @ The Vine

Much of the village's trade is based on toursim; how can we improve it?

Moderators: Chavzone, Daisy

Dine @ The Vine

Postby Chavzone » Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:28 pm

:) [font="Comic Sans MS"][color="Blue"]I wasn't sure which bracket to put this under; Entertainment or Kinver Tourism, so I plumped for this one, for non-residents of Kinver visiting this site to find out about places to go for a good night out.

I had some friends of mine visiting from Leamington yesterday and after Bones took them to sample the CC ales, we had an evening meal at The Vine.

We hadn't booked, but luckily, there was a table out on the decking / patio area to sit. This was a good start as it was possibly one of the only Saturday evenings so far this year, that we could sit out! Inside the place was packed.

We were seated almost straight away and served with drinks, but following our food order, we had a fairly lengthy wait.

The food, however, made up for this. Two of us had steak, which was really good, Bones had a big wedge of Enville Pie, which he informed us was excellent and looking at the empty plate at the end of the meal, he did enjoy it!! My other friend had the Monkfish from the 'specials' menu and said that this was also excellent.

It was also nice to watch the narrow boats going through the locks too !!!

The carpark was chocca block, so beware, it would be best to stroll there if poss.[/color]
[/font]

:)
[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="Indigo"]Don't Dis The Way Of The Chav :D [/color][/font]
Chavzone

Return to Kinver Tourism