Domestic Applicance repairs?

Put all your trade and business related stuff here. Talk about shops, businesses and trading. Anything commercial? This is the place.

Moderators: Chavzone, Daisy

Domestic Applicance repairs?

Postby PaulL » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:59 am

Can anyone recommend one, as the dishwasher has decided to die and it's well out of a warranty.
Found a local business "home appliance repair" in stourbridge but can't find any recommendations/reviews for them, or there Homer Brothers Electrical who are linked to Geoff Hill. Off-hand its CDA appliance.
PaulL

Re: Domestic Applicance repairs?

Postby whocares » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:21 am

Have used this guy Mike I think a couple of years ago for a couple of washing machine repairs, no complaints on an old machine it is still going.

http://www.yell.com/biz/wombourne-domes ... n-7661493/

Wombourne Domestic Appliance Repairs
11 Bearnett Drive, Wolverhampton, West Midlands, WV4 5NN
Tel: 01902 893642
whocares

Re: Domestic Applicance repairs?

Postby PaulL » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:47 am

Cheers for the recommendation but as I hate washing up, (was my first ever job), I didn't wait long for a reply and booked in with the local company. We had to wait a day or so for our appointment, due to them being booked up, I took that as a good sign!
David from Home appliance repair (Stourbridge), was nice and prompt this morning, in and out with the repair fixed in no time. Repair costs (no parts required) was as per his website (I'd have liked it to be the lower figure but hey ho) & less than the call out/repair fee of the original manufacturer.
Seems reasonable to say I'd recommend him & use him again
PaulL

Return to Kinver Business