[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4767: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4768: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4769: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
KinverOnline Forum • View topic - Health & Safety Lunacy

Health & Safety Lunacy

Eveything else. All the chat and nonsense that normally goes on around a roaring fire in your local pub.

Moderators: Chavzone, Daisy

Re: Health & Safety Lunacy

Postby Sniper » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:52 am

Sniper
Super-user

Postby mort » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:47 am

We do have a problem - CPSO's are here but at times they or not needed - we don't see them or the Police on Friday's , Saturdays or Sundays AT NIGHT when we need them

I found a handband on the canal - I was going to hand it to the police station - Response - will send a car - police station closed

Police needs to review this PDQ again Kinver is a backwater -not important, low crime rates -so why worry
mort

Postby Boycee » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:21 pm

I think a little perspective is required..

Who, here, would have qualified as a saint during the childhood/teenage years?

Who didn't swear, make mistakes or do something that they're are not proud of now...

If the WORST thing that Kinverites have to complaint about is one tiny isolated area of littering and bad language, then I think we should all count our blessings.

Take a look at the general standard of driving/parking in the village and tell me that the majority of adults are any better/in a position to take any moral high ground.
Boycee

Postby snetta » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:18 pm

snetta

Postby Sniper » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:13 pm

Sniper
Super-user

Postby mort » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:22 pm

Got it right Sniper -
mort

Postby Boycee » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:15 am

Boycee

Postby Sniper » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:13 pm

I wondered when the "Boycee of Old" would return.......................

You could be correct as regards my "adopted" descriptions of the youth of this village are concerned but I'd hazard a guess that a large majority of the populace would concur with my terminology. You insinuate that such use would disuade visitors coming - so does a Clock Shelter strewn with litter.

Perhaps you would like to drop off on your way to work a few mornings a week and clear up the mess. Mmmmmmmm I thought not !!
Sniper
Super-user

Postby Sniper » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:15 am

I gather that this ongoing problem has been referred - NOT BY ME - once again, to David Pattison, Director of Legal and Licensing Services, at SSDC seeking assistance to eradicate both Anti Social behaviour and littering.
A couple of prosecutions is all that's needed to sort this out.
Sniper
Super-user

Postby Boycee » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:45 am

Boycee

PreviousNext

Return to General Banter