Country Fayre sign A449 Caunsall

Eveything else. All the chat and nonsense that normally goes on around a roaring fire in your local pub.

Moderators: Chavzone, Daisy

Country Fayre sign A449 Caunsall

Postby whocares » Wed May 20, 2015 6:10 pm

This is not meant to be critical but helpful and I hope it will be taken in that spirit.

I crossed the A449 at Caunsall earlier this week, as I pulled up to the junction to cross the carriageway and head towards Blakedown I found the Country Fayre sign that had been fixed to the lamp-post caused a blind spot. On coming traffic towards Kidderminster was slightly obscured.

It may be a wise idea to relocate it, maybe by attaching it to a farm gate or something a little further back from the carriageway just to be on the safe side.
whocares

Re: Country Fayre sign A449 Caunsall

Postby Sniper » Thu May 21, 2015 7:12 pm

Thanks for pointing that out - I'll take a look and sort it out - sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Sniper
Super-user

Postby whocares » Sat May 23, 2015 1:17 pm

Having just looked at Kinver past and Present can I just say to Sniper thanks for trying to sort the problem out, I know he puts a good deal of time and effort into the Fayre as do others.

Can I also state that I am not responsible in any way for any theft, movement or damage to any of the Country Fayre signs.
whocares

Postby Sniper » Sat May 23, 2015 3:06 pm

Whocares:-

I've had this checked out and our adviser is happy with the position. The angle has been very slightly changed ti minimize visual obstruction

Thanks for the compliments which are much appreciated.
I'm pretty sure I know is responsible for the thefts ect. - so sad that people feel the need to steal from a Registered Charity.

Can I just mention that we are still desperate for help with the Build Up & Take Down of the Fayre and indeed the management of various aspect on the day. So if you or any of your friends can lend a hand - even a couple of hours - please let us know.
Sniper
Super-user

Postby matyhaty » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:03 am

Hi Sniper

Senses (3 or 4 of us here) can help out.

Let me know.
matyhaty

Postby Sniper » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:33 am

Hi Matyhaty

I have PM'd you - any help you can offer will be greatly appreciated
Sniper
Super-user

Return to General Banter